Alexander Employment & Labour Services
Alexander Employment and Labour is a community based program for First Nation members, assist with training, labour market information, job placement, and employment placement services.
Staff List :
Loriann Paul – Director
Corrine Auigbelle – ASETS Data/Intake Support
Dell Arcand – Employment Navigator
Roxanne Susan – Employment Navigator
- Pre-employment & employability work shops
- Life skills/ Life management
- Personal development & Job Readiness
- Job Searching
- Employability Skills
- Work Ethic Skills & Employer Expectations
- Safety Ticket Training
- Job Club Services
- Employer Based Training & Support
- Job Maintenance & Retention
- Internet accessible computer for client use.
- Computer software for career exploration & job search.
- Office supported services for clients use such as: faxing, messaging, printers, photocopier & telephones.
- Drop in consultation with focus on job placement & job club activity.
- Focused job seekers library with relevant updated information.
- Self Help resources.
Alexander Employment and Labour Services
Phone: (780) 939-5887 Ext 264
Fax: (780) 939-3523
Or drop in to see us at the ABC building during business hours Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm